Because we're renting right now we can't paint the walls & make everything as cute as we want but I think it looks pretty cute anyway. Once we PCS out of Alabama Jeremy will have his own space for his desk & things but for now my boys will have to share.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Jaydon's room
Now that we finally got his room finished I've finally gotten around to taking & posting pictures of it. It is of course, a helicopter theme (thanks to his daddy's career). Lucky for us we were able to find the perfect bedding set & accessories at Babies R Us. And lucky for this baby he's a boy because I have a feeling Jeremy would have wanted to use this even if it was a girl!
Because we're renting right now we can't paint the walls & make everything as cute as we want but I think it looks pretty cute anyway. Once we PCS out of Alabama Jeremy will have his own space for his desk & things but for now my boys will have to share.
Because we're renting right now we can't paint the walls & make everything as cute as we want but I think it looks pretty cute anyway. Once we PCS out of Alabama Jeremy will have his own space for his desk & things but for now my boys will have to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment