Sunday, June 7, 2009

35 wk update

Well, technically it was 35 wks 5 days but I went to the dr Thursday for my 2 wk visit.
I had the Strep B culture done & he checked my cervix. I'm only dilated to "like a fingertip" he said but hey, it's a start I guess. I've been so uncomfortable lately between all heartburn, the back pain & bathroom trips, I don't sleep but an hour-hour & a half at a time I jokingly asked if he'd induce me but alas, he said no HAHA
Although I feel like I've been pregnant forever I am down to weekly visits! I can't believe how close we are to having Jaydon in our arms. We just can't wait to meet him.

1 comment:

  1. You should just enjoy your peace and quit while ya got! Soon you will wish you were still pregnant lol

    ReplyDelete