They set up one of the xray tables as the gift table.
This adorable diaper cake was made by my co-worker Jessica. There were pacifiers, spoons, toys, desitin, powder, etc tucked inside too. All the little animals are magnets.
I have looked & looked for a large diaper bag but the ones I've liked cost $70 & up. Everytime I find one I like Jeremy would say he hated it. So that's been our last "major" purchase for Jaydon. I've known since March/April that Jeremy & some of the girls were up to something. I just had no clue what. After awhile I forgot all about it. Come to find out, some of the girls saw a diaper bag made out of the Army ACU's (Jeremy's work uniform). They took a picture & asked our supervisor, Amber, if she could make one. They all in turn somehow got Jeremy to bring them a uniform...all under my nose; I guess I'm just oblivious to everything around me LOL Here's my reaction when I saw the diaper bag on the table:
This is the bag. I love it so much & Amber did an awesome job. This is made out of Jeremy's ACU jacket with his patches on the sides (no pic of that yet). There's pockets all over it from the pockets on the jacket. The inside is the same as the straps...many different blocks of colors with skulls & crossbones.
This is the bag. I love it so much & Amber did an awesome job. This is made out of Jeremy's ACU jacket with his patches on the sides (no pic of that yet). There's pockets all over it from the pockets on the jacket. The inside is the same as the straps...many different blocks of colors with skulls & crossbones. 

No comments:
Post a Comment