Monday, June 22, 2009

Don't Judge...

Although excited to meet Jaydon tomorrow, I'm tired of people feeling they need to have their say in OUR choice of being induced. Especially when these opinions/concerns are not being said to us but to other people.

I've stated our reasons for being induced a week early & if our doctor didn't agree he wouldn't do it. The more I think about it the more confident I feel in this decision based on the reasons. I would like my husband present for the birth & to get his time with us after the delivery. I would like my doctor, that I have been seeing for all my infertility issues for over a year, to be the one to deliver Jaydon. And finally, I am swelling more & more & don't want it to turn into pre eclamsia.

2 comments:

  1. It is nobody's business what you guys do. SO just ignore what everybody is saying. I was once in your shoes with the swelling and high blood pressure and it is a scary feeling knowing something bad could happen. You do what you want to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just a lurker (from SC website) but I wanted to say CONGRATS!!!!! No one should judge you... your baby deserves to come into the world when both parents can be there to love and greet him.

    ReplyDelete