Thursday, May 28, 2009

34 week update

Things seemed to have changed already at 34 weeks!! Jaydon seems to have dropped into my pelvis as I'm having ALOT of pelvic pressure & pain. Sometimes I can't even stand up straight or bend over. And when I walk I feel like he's going to just fall out haha I don't feel him kicking me in the ribs anymore either; all his movements are much lower. Jeremy even commented that there's more space between my boobs & my upper abdoment & it's not as hard LOL
I don't feel that I have gotten much bigger the past few weeks so I had someone do a peek ultrasound to get his measurements to get an estimate on his weight. He was measuring right on time & weighs approx. 5 lb 5 oz! I know ultrasound isn't completely accurate in the weight but wow. I wasn't expecting that at all. I can't imagine how much more weight he'll gain in the next 4-5 weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment