Thursday, May 7, 2009

Long time no update! I've been sick with some kind of sinus infection or head cold. NO, nothing interesting like the swine flu ;) It's been almost 2 weeks since my last OB appt & I have another one this coming Monday. Last visit I had another ultrasound & Jaydon was measuring 30 wks & approx 3 lbs. The dr measures my uterus with measuring tape each visit but this time my uterus was measuring smaller/behind. He didn't seem concerned & believes it's because I'm carrying so low. I hope he's right but we'll see Monday how it's measuring.
He has been moving around so much lately. I think he's getting stronger as the movements are more stretching & punching than the tapping & light kicks I felt before. My whole abdomen moves & wiggles when he's moving & we can actually pick out what body parts are where now. I can't believe how close to D(delivery) Day we're getting & fast he's growing now.
Even though I'll be 32 weeks tomorrow here's my latest belly pic at 30 weeks:
We're getting ready for my baby shower in IL next weekend. I'm not looking forward to the 10+ hr drive but I'm excited to see everyone & for everyone to see my baby bump. We're bringing the dogs with us to save money instead of paying for a kennel. We tell them we're going bye bye to see Gpa & Gma & they get so excited so I know they know what's going on HAHA

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute pregnant! It is almost over...wow that was quick! Have an excellent time at your baby shower and post more pics up here since it will soon be over and your little one will be here!

    ReplyDelete