He has the most precious face already. He is an estimated 2 lbs 13 oz. We figured he was about 3 lbs already. I think he looks like me & Jeremy thinks he looks like him...I guess he's a good combination of us both then. He actually looks like Paris' (Jeremy's 10 yr old daughter) baby picture!!


He definately wasn't shy about letting us verify his boy parts haven't fallen off; like I was fearful of LOL This pic is of his parts at the end of the dotted line between his legs & his legs & feet (towards the top of the pic).
Towards the end of the scan he was getting tired--it was his lazy time of day. After watching (& feeling) his legs kick me we went back up to his face only to find this, him basically saying "no more pictures please"!!


No comments:
Post a Comment