Baby shower invitations have been sent out & we finally finished up registering. We had to register at 3 different places...not being greedy but trying to accomodate our IL people :) Wal-Mart down here won't let you register in store, it has to be done online & there's not many options online. So we registered at Wal-Mart, Target & Babies R Us. Surely if someone wants to buy Jaydon something they can find it at any of those 3 places.
An internet friend at Fort Hood embroiders all kind of onesies, burp cloths, & bibs & also makes tons of different clothes for little girls. She has SO much talent, I'm jealous. I had her make Jaydon some helicopter onesies & burp cloths. The one on the left is the Apache Longbow-what his daddy will be flying soon. And of course we needed one that lets everyone know what daddy does. She also threw in the bib for us too. She's just awesome! Here's her myspace website if you're interested in purchasing/viewing other items she makes: http://www.myspace.com/herohandbagsnmore
So I go to the gym today & lift for maybe 20 min & my heart's just a racing. I switch to the bike for 20 min & felt like I was going to die so that was my cue to give up for the day! I hope that I can tolerate working out again after Jaydon gets here or I don't know what I'll do! The weight won't just fall off by itself!Jeremy took some belly pictures tonight & Harley decided he needed to be in on it this time. So here I am at 27 wks 3 days & Harley is 7 yrs old HAHA

Shannon, I just LOVE these embroidered onesies and the bib! Toooooo cute! I also love the newest photo of your growing belly!
ReplyDelete