Friday, June 17, 2011

Losing it

...control that is.
I am very Type A; OCD & anal about literally everything. I clean my house every other day, everything has to be in it's special spot facing a certain way, kitchen cleaned every night before bed, & if I get my mind set on something it has to be done right then & there...or that's how I used to be.

Adding another baby & subtracting a husband has made me have to completely change ME. I feel like I have no control over anything in my house-these 2 precious boys do though! Jeremy has always told me (in not so family friendly terminology) that I need to release control, relax & not worry so much about things being perfect & I'm just now realizing I have to listen to him. As much as I love having control over the way my house looks & how things are done I'm slowly learning to let that go. Besides, I'd rather my house be a little dirty (hey, I never said I was going cold turkey) than to miss out on time with 2 of my favorite boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment