Monday, April 4, 2011
Catching some ZZZZZZZs
About a month before Jeremy deployed Jaydon decided it was time to climb (& fall) out of his crib; which was a total bummer to me because he was sleeping all night & falling asleep on his own. Much to my chagrin Jeremy immediately converted his crib to the toddler bed. I knew Jaydon wouldn't stay in & our sleep issues would start up all over again. The first month or so was actually not bad, surprisingly. We had to start rocking him back to sleep but Jeremy took over those duties since I would get them for a whole year. At the time I appreciated it. Now I'm kicking myself for not stepping in every once in awhile because every since Jeremy left---someone won't stay in his bed. So now I'm at a loss of what to do & how to do it so that I can atleast still get some rest too. In the mean time of figuring this sleep business out hes so precious in his big boy bed... Always has to have his hat on, even when sleeping.
And I'm not sure how comfortable this position was but this is how he fell asleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment