Saturday, April 30, 2011

All the "what ifs"...

With 31 days left in this pregnancy I'm starting to freak out with all the "what ifs"!!

What if there really is something wrong with this little guy (we had a down syndrome scare early on)...
What if I really can't handle 2 small children on my own...
What if Jaydon hates his little brother...
What if Jaydon NEVER sleeps all night in his own bed again...
What if I never get to sleep again...
What if I can't handle breastfeeding a baby while trying to entertain & keep an eye on a toddler...
What if I can't even breastfeed this little guy...
What if I never have time to clean my house or myself again...
What if I never have "me time" again...Oh wait, I don't get that now!
What if I can't find the time to get back to the gym...
What if I go into labor early & have to have this baby ALONE...that's one of my biggest fears right now. I have options of where to send Jaydon until my family can get here but I absoultely do not want to be in a delivery room in labor by myself!! I can handle & do alot of things on my own but don't want this to be one of them.
And my last major What if...once Jeremy leaves from R&R Jaydon thinks that his new baby brother made daddy leave again? This is my other biggest fear; that daddy comes home, then all the sudden this new baby invades Jaydon's life & suddenly daddy has to leave again but we're left with the new baby. I don't want Jaydon to resent his brother thinking that he's the reason daddy left. I'm working on explaining things to Jaydon but really...how much can a 22mth old understand when the baby right now is just mommys belly to him??

No comments:

Post a Comment