until I had a child that is--
Jaydon, don't bite Harley's ear...
Jaydon, get Harley's nose out of your mouth...
Jaydon, dogs don't eat our peas, eggplant, etc...
Jaydon, quit stretching out your willy...
Jaydon, we don't splash in the dogs water...
Jaydon, we don't head butt mommy/daddy/Harley...
Jaydon, we get the dog toy out of your mouth...
Jaydon, we pee in our diaper, not on the wall or mommys bed...
Jaydon, dogs don't take binkies...
Jaydon, quit pinching Harleys willy...
Jaydon, leave Coopers balls alone (my dads dog)...
Jaydon, don't kick/hit your baby brother before he's even born...
Jaydon, don't wipe your nose on the couch...
Jaydon, we don't eat dog food...
Jaydon, bath water stays in the tub...
Jaydon, mommy doesn't need your tongue in her mouth...
Jaydon, Mr Potato parts don't go in your ears...
and lastly I never thought I'd already be explaining my "girl parts" to a 22mth old!
I'm sure as he gets older & especially adding another boy to the house the things I will have to say will get more & more bizarre.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment