Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Groundhog's Day
Everyday is starting to feel like Groundhog's Day. Wake up...Skype with Jeremy during breakfast (if we're lucky)...go to the gym...run any errands we may have while we're out...go to speech on Mon & Thurs....home to nap...then it's playtime until dinner....eat....play some more...bath & bedtime routine...by the time he's in bed I'm spent & head to bed myself most nights. After (nearly) 8wks, which seem to have flown by, I feel like time is starting to draaaagggg now. We kept so busy these first couple months but this month I've had to slow down because, well...I'm simply exhausted. I wish I could speed things up or not be so tired but right now I can't help it...this fetus is sucking the life out of me right now. I hate this for Jaydon because I can't do as much with him BUT the good news is I only have like 7 weeks left!! YIKES! I'm sure things will speed up again once new baby is here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment