We went to Centralia to spend Easter with family & make our last trip there for a long time. I'm getting too pregnant to travel & I know once I have the baby I won't go up there for quite awhile. We got to see Paris to give her her 12th (YES, 12th) birthday gifts & we got to see all of our family. It was bittersweet as my great grandmother, Jaydon's great great grandmother passed away Palm Sunday so we also had to go to her funeral. We survived the F1 tornado that tore trees out of the ground & onto houses & roadways.
It felt very weird to be in Centralia for Easter without Jeremy. He was definately missed by everyone & in everyones thoughts.
I brought all of Jaydons Easter basket goodies with me so it was ready when he woke up Sunday morning. I was most excited to give him the Woody toy. Just as I thought, he didn't care about all the goodies in his basket, just htat Woody toy. I think in theory it was a great gift idea but it's been driving me CRAZY because he won't put it down & throws a fit when he has to & he won't quit pulling the string so Woody is constantly "talking"...oh well, whatever makes him happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment