I never thought I'd get married, let alone have a child. In fact, just 6-12mths before I reconnected with Jeremy I said I'd never get married or have kids. I'm glad I didn't stick to those words. This little guy is my everything. I know everyone says your life will forever change & so will you but you truly don't realize how everything changes until that bundle of joy actually arrives. At the end of this first year I think I've finally learned some patience...after much praying for it I finally figured out Jaydon was Gods way of teaching me patience. I've also learned (slowly) that the things I always thought were important before aren't so important now...that Jaydon comes before ALL else...the dishes can wait, the vaccuming can wait, buying new shoes or getting my hair done can all wait. I've also realized how blessed I am that I get to stay home & not miss a minute of this last year or years to come (although I really do miss working).
Here we are shortly before delivery...the last Queen party of 2 photo::

Congratulations on his first birthday! He truly is an amazingly beautiful little boy! Those eyes are going to break hearts left and right!!!
ReplyDelete