Today started the busiest week ever; ok, maybe not ever but it sure feels like it.
We started Mommy & Me swim lessons this morning. It's pretty comical to see 10 mommies trying to get their babies/toddlers to splash/blow bubbles/kick/etc in a pool. The funniest part was that the older kids were screaming & crying & fighting their mommy because they were so scared.
A couple weeks ago we took Jaydon to a waterpark to see how he'd do in the water. After much protest he eventually liked it & had fun. Fast forward to this morning...he floated on his belly, floated on his back, splashed a little & got dunked 4 times but this mean ol momma! Yep, you read that right I dunked him not once but 4 TIMES!!! He handled it quite well until I accidently put his face in the water without realizing it OOPS then he was pist off. The lesson last an hour & this baby was out by the time we got out of the parking lot. We'll have these lessons for 4 days a week for 2 weeks. I think we've found something new to do during the day now.
This weekend we're heading to IL for round 1 of the 1st Birthday festivites. I'm starting to stress with all the packing of our clothes, the decorations, & the food. Next year there will be 1 party at our house & if all the grandparents can't come to our house & be in one place together then tough...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment