There was a Critter Encounter area at the zoo with goats roaming free. Jaydon's so used to the dogs I think he thought the goats were dogs too! Everything he does to the dogs here at home--ie crawling all over them, pinching them, pulling their hair, etc.--he was trying to do to the goats!! He was just tickled by these little animals.
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Finally
I was able to get the zoo photos uploaded.
There was a Critter Encounter area at the zoo with goats roaming free. Jaydon's so used to the dogs I think he thought the goats were dogs too! Everything he does to the dogs here at home--ie crawling all over them, pinching them, pulling their hair, etc.--he was trying to do to the goats!! He was just tickled by these little animals.
There was a Critter Encounter area at the zoo with goats roaming free. Jaydon's so used to the dogs I think he thought the goats were dogs too! Everything he does to the dogs here at home--ie crawling all over them, pinching them, pulling their hair, etc.--he was trying to do to the goats!! He was just tickled by these little animals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment