We took Jaydon to the zoo for the first time this past weekend. I'd heard the Nashville Zoo doesn't even rate compared to the St Louis Zoo but we checked it out. It doesn't even compare to StL Zoo...not even close; but we got to see some animals & I think Jaydon had fun.
I'm a huge animal lover & hope to turn Jaydon into one. So far he loves dogs...thinks all dogs like to be "bitten" & drooled on & crawled all over like Harley & that they like to lick as much as Zoe and he loved the goats at the Critter Encounter. Unfortunately, blogger is being stupid & won't let me upload any photos so you'll have to use your imagination for now. He thoroughly enjoyed trying to grab & pinch the goats nose.
Although it's not the best zoo & doesn't have as many animals as I think it should we didn't get to see everything so another trip is in our near future. And thanks to the annual pass we bought all we have to pay is gas :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment