Tuesday, January 27, 2009

And we're having a....

BOY!!!
Thanks to connections thru my sister we were able to get a peek ultrasound. I have felt all along that it was a boy. I'm not sure what led this feeling but after reading all the Old Wives Tales & going with my gut instinct I was just convinced it was a boy. Jeremy really wanted a boy since he already has a daughter. Although we both are happy as long as the baby is healthy, boy or girl.
After a bit of stubborness on the baby's part; hand in the crotch, crossed legs, turning flips, & just not holding still, we were finally able to get a good shot of what we wanted to know! I don't think there's any mistaking this::
Oddly, he was facing forward towards the ultrasound transducer most of the time & this is the picture of his face...kind of creepy if you ask me!
Looks to us like he's going to have long legs like his daddy & big sister, Paris. His feet are towards the top right corner, under the date.

And again, with the stubborness-he wouldn't give us a profile shot so this is the best the doctor could get:

The next best part of the day was getting to go shopping for BOY clothes. And shop we did!! Thank goodness for the outlet mall in Destin, FL!!

I have yet to feel him move but I can't wait. There's so much to look forward to & get ready now that we know it's a boy. I'm also still in a cast & on crutches. The cast is making me crazy & it's almost depressing having to be stuck in the house sitting on the couch all the time. Only 5 more days & I get it taken off! One the same day we also have our "real" doctor's appointment for another ultrasound & bloodwork for me.





No comments:

Post a Comment