Monday, January 19, 2009
The 4 Month Mark
I've hit the 16 week mark!! I feel so big & huge but when I see the pictures I don't look that big. I keeping saying my belly is shrinking instead of growing; as compared to my 12 week photo. But I'm sure I'll pop soon enough. We're going this weekend to try & get a peek at the gender before my Feb. 2 doctor appointment (which is the same day I get my cast off). Hopefully he/she cooperates so we can follow up with some shopping!
I'm still feeling great, other than the broken ankle & a sinus infection. I am tired of being helpless but Jeremy is doing a fabulous job of handling everything around the house & dealing with all my demands. I don't know what I'd do without him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment