We've (well I, since I'll be the one updating haha) decided to start this blog to keep family & friends up to date about what's going on in our world since we're miles away.
As most of you know we're expecting our first baby July 3. We beyond excited & nervous at the same time!! As soon as we found out Jeremy was all about taking the belly photos. Here's the "before" photo even though I was actually 4 weeks along.

And here's our 10 week ultrasound picture. Poor thing was upside down in there. We got to see it moving around & it even had the hiccups...it was so precious.

As big as I feel these photos don't show that for some reason. haha These are my 12 week photos, before Christmas, not even the most recent ones!


I had another doctor visit January 6 & the heartbeat is strong at 151 & I've gained 5 lbs, although it feels like 50!! Our next visit is Feb. 2!
OMG you are so freaking skinny! I got a bigger belly right now at 4 weeks than you did at 12 weeks! I am soooo bloated. I will post a pic after beta confirms it is all good. Don't wanna jinx myself :)
ReplyDelete