Saturday night as we were heading out to eat with friends I decided to take a spill & break my ankle in 2 places! I was wearing my cute wedge heels & thought I was walking in the driveway but quickly found out I was on the curb. I rolled my ankle right off & down I went. I immediately knew by the pop I heard that something was broke. Not to miss a meal we still made it to dinner & then dessert was the ER.

I had to wait until today for the swelling to go down so I could get a cast. I opted for a lovely black cast...doesn't black make you look thinner? I have to say, the cast is actually much more comfortable than the splint the ER put on. I'm still working on getting used to using the crutches without breaking something else.
Being the caring husband that he is, Jeremy had to break out the camera & take photos.
And the finished product::

I am now off work for 3-6 weeks. I'm already bored & tired of holding the couch down, hence the start of this blog!
You forgot to put the "Mc" in front of Queen....
ReplyDelete