I can't believe I'm already halfway through this pregnancy!! I think it's gone by so fast due to the fact I broke my ankle & have been laying around for over 5 weeks now. I go back to the orthopedic dr on the 19th for more xrays & hopefully to be released to be "normal" again. I've realized how much we take being able to walk & do things on our own for granted. Here's my 19 week belly shot. I honestly don't feel as big as I look, I must have been bloated that day.

I've felt him move, or rather the flutter I've read about, a few times. The rest of the time I'm unsure if it's him or gas. But during church last week he was going crazy in there!! We sing 4 songs at the beginning of the service. During the 3rd song I felt this weird movement on my right side. Then during the sermon, 4 different times I felt flutters & tapping on the right side & knew it was all him moving. Now I don't feel him as easily for some reason but it's still the most awesome thing...it's like a reminder he's in there since I don't feel pregnant still.I hope everyone has a Happy Valentine's Day. We don't really celebrate it as everyday should be the day to show someone you love them...although it would be nice to get flowers & of course, candy *hint hint* HAHA I'm sure we'll go out to dinner or something. I'm just not much in the mood to do anything with this boot on my leg & the crutches...I'm more of a hassle than anything else!
No comments:
Post a Comment