Friday, February 27, 2009

22 weeks...

I can't believe I'm already at the 22 week mark! It feels like things have gone by slowly but when I look back to when I found out I was expecting in October it seems like time has flown by. I only have 17 weeks left! According to the books & websites I check he should be 1 lb & 10 inches long. It's amazing THAT'S what I'm growing! I just can't wait until the little guy gets here.
He's been moving all over the place too. I'm not sure if he's kicking or flipping or stretching or what he's doing but I sure do feel it. Today Jeremy was actually able to put his hand on my belly & feel him too. He's been dying to feel something & now he wants the movement to be stronger...just can't please him HAHA
I went back to work this past Monday, finally. It's very tiring being on BOTH feet all day & my broke ankle has been extremely swollen when I get off work. It's just something that the doctor's say is "normal" & will be worse with me being pregnant--just what I need to add to all the other pregnancy issues.
I'll have another baby update Monday as we have an OB appointment. I can't wait to hear his little heartbeat again!

No comments:

Post a Comment