Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our other babies

I thought I'd talk about our other "babies" for once...our furbabies!! Harley & Zoe are our 2 spoiled boxers that both turn 7 this year. Anyone that knows me knows they were my first loves.
Zoe loves to lounge around with her head on a pillow or lay in the sun. She loves to play all the time & always has her frisbee at the ready. Harley is a momma's boy through & through. He cries when he's hungry & loves & misses his grandpa & grandma back in IL. He has the most human like facial expressions we've ever seen! He even pouts if he doesn't get his way!
We're hoping they do okay once the baby gets here. We have a few ideas how to accustomate them to him so hopefully they work. Our friends have a 10 mth old & they came over last night & other than some slobber & too many kisses the dogs were good. But she has a boxer too & was used to the slobber & kisses! :)





1 comment:

  1. I love them! I am a huge dog person and I love boxers. I have a german shepherd mix right now and that is my fear...how will he do with the baby. I am sure all will go well though! Your dogs are so cute!

    ReplyDelete