I'm a little behind in the Monday update-work seems to take alot out of me lately. I don't know what I'd do if I was still working 5 days a week!
The appointment Monday was routine & everything's going great. This whole pregnancy I haven't looked at the scale but for some reason I decided to & about passed out when I saw that I've gained 16 lbs already!! I only wanted to gain 25 max but thanks to a broken ankle & being on the couch for 7 weeks I think I will far exceed that.
Anyway, his heartrate was 150 once the nurse finally caught him. He was playing chase with her I guess, once she was finally caught up with him he tried kicking the doppler off a couple times. I could actually SEE the movement in my belly this time. My blood pressure was 98/56...barely alive I'd say HAHA I've also been having alot of heart palpatations that just take my breath away & it feels like my heart is going to jump out of my chest. The dr said that was pretty normal but if it gets more frequent I'll have to see a cardiologist.
I go back on the 30th (at 26wks) for a rhogam shot & my glucose test. I have to get the shot as I have a negative blood type & Jeremy has a positve blood type. If the baby's blood is positive the shot helps prevent my body having an allergic type reaction to the baby should our blood mix for some reason. I'm not looking forward to this shot as I've heard it hurts!! Then I go back at 28wks for another ultrasound & my appointments then change to every 2 weeks! Holy cow-I can't believe we're almost to that point already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, time sure does fly! Post up another belly pick mama!
ReplyDelete