Tuesday, March 24, 2009

25 down-15 to go

I know I said I wouldn't post pics for awhile for the "shock factor" BUT I think I've grown quite a bit the past few weeks. I don't think I can get much bigger or my belly stretch much more!! Please ignore my hideous curly hair. I'm in desperate need of a cut & color but have to wait another week HAHA
I've been feeling pretty good--just wear down much easier now. The orthopedic dr released me completely so I've been able to go to the gym & walk the dogs. My ankle still swells ALOT when I'm on my feet though. But the dr said that's going to be the norm for the next 3-6 mths, even more so since I'm pregnant.
I have less than 1 week until my next OB appt on the 30th. Then I already start going every 2 weeks! I can't believe I'm to that point finally. But next week I have to get a rhogam shot for rH factor & do the 1 hr glucose tolerance test. I'm not looking forward to either one of them. In 3 wks we get to see Jaydon again when we have another ultrasound!! Sometime in April we're having a 4D ultrasound too! It's getting close & we're getting so excited for him to be here. Right now he should weigh almost 2 lbs & be over 12 in long! Wow, hard to believe I'm housing something that size in me right now!! Although by his kicks & punches I can tell he's getting stronger & bigger. Every time I feel him, which is alot now, I am amazed that my little guy is in there growing more each day.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you did grow a bit since last picture! But you are looking great! Have you even gained any weight???

    How excited that things are moving so fast for you! I can't wait to feel my baby kick and punch but I got quite some time before that happens!

    ReplyDelete