I can tell this little guy is getting stronger as his kicks & punches & other movement is getting stonger. It also seems he likes music like his momma & daddy. I was listening to my ipod while getting ready & of all the music that came on (Taylor Swift, Kenny Chesney, Korn, Akon, Bret Michaels-yes, I listen to a wide variety) he began practicing his dance moves to Bob Marley. It's a good thing we've already bought a children's CD of Bob Marley lullabies for him! And the only time he moved during church today was during the music portion!
Sunday, March 8, 2009
23 weeks already...
Thought I'd better post another belly photo. I think after this one I'll take a break from posting them just for the element of surprise of how huge I am. HAHA This is before church today at 23 weeks. I feel so big already, I can't even imagine how much bigger I will become! Everyone tells me I'm still pretty small for being almost 6 months (I'll be 6 next week YAY), even my doctor & his nurses tell me how small I am!! I wish I felt that way though.
I don't think I've announced what name we've decided on...Jaydon Alan. The spelling of Jaydon comes from Jeremy's first & middle name plus his dad, my grandpa, & my brother are Donald's. But that excluded my dad & since we couldn't get him to change his name to Donald we went with his middle name of Alan.
I can tell this little guy is getting stronger as his kicks & punches & other movement is getting stonger. It also seems he likes music like his momma & daddy. I was listening to my ipod while getting ready & of all the music that came on (Taylor Swift, Kenny Chesney, Korn, Akon, Bret Michaels-yes, I listen to a wide variety) he began practicing his dance moves to Bob Marley. It's a good thing we've already bought a children's CD of Bob Marley lullabies for him! And the only time he moved during church today was during the music portion!
I can tell this little guy is getting stronger as his kicks & punches & other movement is getting stonger. It also seems he likes music like his momma & daddy. I was listening to my ipod while getting ready & of all the music that came on (Taylor Swift, Kenny Chesney, Korn, Akon, Bret Michaels-yes, I listen to a wide variety) he began practicing his dance moves to Bob Marley. It's a good thing we've already bought a children's CD of Bob Marley lullabies for him! And the only time he moved during church today was during the music portion!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is so funny! I am glad he likes music and all kinds! I love Bob Marley!
ReplyDeleteYou look adorable with a perfectly round baby bump!