The kitchen before was the lovely late 70s/early 80s decor. We went back & forth on new cabinets vs painting the existing cabinets & new cabinets won. The kitchen was basically gutted but we used the same floor plan. I needed more cabinet space so my FIL added 2 cabinets on either side of the windows. We're not utilizing the breakfast nook right now because we need a place to feed the dogs & keep the trashcan. Plus I like having the extra space in the kitchen & Jaydon's jumper-roo fits there perfectly. Maybe someday we'll put a table there but we just don't need it right now. I'm still working on Jeremy to let me paint the kitchen a burnt orange color or get some orange glass tile backsplash. I don't usually like orange but for some reason I'm obsessed with it for the kitchen!
No comments:
Post a Comment