I've been horrible about updating here & again, vow to be better with it. I just feel like there's not much new with us so no reason to go on & on about the same ol same ol.
For 4 days now I've been sick. I woke up Friday with a scratchy throat & just knew it was the start of something not so pretty. I tried to get some allergy meds from WalGreens but because I'm still breastfeeding there's NOTHING approved for me to take. Saturday I felt like my head was going to explode. I started popping ibprofen & Chlor-Trimeton (took while I was pregnant so it must be ok for BFing moms right??). I got enough relief to spend the afternoon at the Rivers & Spires festival AND to for Jeremy & I to go out that night. I'm still popping those pills but feeling bad, if not worse.
Jaydon's got some hard core teething going on too. All he did today was cry & whine & cry some more. He's quite the momma's boy now so it's really difficult now that I feel so bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment