Saturday, April 24, 2010

Homemade Baby Food Part Deux

Time to talk about the storage containers.

Due to travel I've had to buy some Gerber Organic food for him but I've saved the containers to resuse. They work great to fill & stack in the freezer. And obviously they hold just the perfect amount ;) I've had a few glass ones & tried to use but I'm a bit of a clutz & broke them so no more glass jars.


I have a few sets of these that I actually found at Burlington Coat Factory's Baby Depot for around $8 plus I had a coupon for 20% off. I love them but they only hold about 2TBSP of of food so I'll go through about 2-3 a day.


There's been several times I've overestimated the amount of food I'm making & ran out of containers. For the extra food I just put it in a small Tupperware or Rubbermaid container & toss it in the freezer!

No comments:

Post a Comment