Monday, September 19, 2011

Building our "castle"

I have been SO busy with moving & building this house & raising 2 precious boys this blog has gone to the way side. We knew when Jeremy returned from deployment we would need a bigger house...what we didn't realize was that we would need that new house much much sooner. Before he deployed he cleaned out his closet so that I could put Jaxons clothes there because we have no room for a dresser for Jax. Jaxons crib was in Paris/the guest room so he didn't even have his own room.
Sooo come July after much discussion I decided I could handle tackling the job of looking for a new house with 2 little ones. Little did I know what a chore it would be with such a picky, know it all husband. After looking at what seems like every new construction home in north Clarksville we finally agreed on a split level home with 4BR & 3 baths; after some floor plan rearranging. I chose a lot with no neighbors behind us; per the boss man's instructions. In the meantime I listed our house for sale.
On August 16 they broke ground & laid/poured the footers.


On August 18 the plumbing & foundation & blocks were done.







No comments:

Post a Comment