We don't always do anything special but just having family here means alot & so does their help & the fact that they will take the time (& money as much as gas is) to come visit/help so much. They know that they don't even have to ask to come visit, no family does, just name the time & they're more than welcome here.
They not only entertain the boys & keep us company but they have been known to fold clothes, vacuum, do some yardwork, change diapers, bathe a child, & care for dogs but they also babysit my friends little girl too so we can have some girl time. I also love the fact that Jaydon does have a male presence in his life right now when daddy is working, & I don't have to drive 200 miles for it. I have to say, they are the best. We are very blessed & words can't even describe how much we appreciate them. We all love you guys!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment