Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Slacker City

I had all these plans for when Jeremy was deployed...get in shape, travel to see my siblings, get some "work" done, etc because I thought I'd have all this free time. Then I ended up pregnant & having this precious little redhead so I literally have no time for anything. I'm lucky if I have time to eat &/or shower most days but I wouldn't have it any other way. So one of the things that has been left behind is this blog. So I'm going to play a quick game of catch up...

We've listed our house for sale & signed a contract to start building one since we couldn't find one that had everything we wanted. I'm so excited but terrified of these next steps we're taking; mainly because I'm taking them pretty much on my own. They should start on it this week so I will post the progression.

Jaxon is now 2mths old & is a whoppin' 14lbs 2oz & is 23.75in long. He's already over half the size Jaydon is. I'm predicting by the time Jeremy gets back he will weigh what Jaydon weighs now, 24lbs. Jaxon has even rolled over once. I think it was a fluke/the right tummy time positioning but hey, it counts right?

I still haven't decided on a new blog name. I don't know why I'm so indecisive but I just am.

Aunt Stefanie made her trip here to help me out & to meet Jaxon. Of course she was a HUGE help & it made me realize just how much I miss her. She somehow got Jaydon talking (or atleast trying to more than he was) alot...amazing what these kids will do for others that they won't do for us parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment