Sunday, March 6, 2011

Deployment Chain

I've seen some people make a deployment chain to help their kids countdown the days until daddy/mommy comes home. Although I was unsure if Jaydon would actually get the concept I went ahead & made one.
I was only going to do 52 links for the 52 weeks he'd be gone Jeremy wanted me to do 365 days. I had no clue where we would put a 365 link deployment chain but we managed to wrap it around the living room.



I've been trying to tear a link for Jaydon to take down every night before he goes to bed...with baby brain & everything else going on we sometimes do it in the morning...but he's grasping the concept of taking the links down & throwing that day in the trash. I'm pretty sure he doesn't get that it means it's another day closer to daddy yet though.

No comments:

Post a Comment