Sunday, July 11, 2010

His second party was here in TN for the other half of the family & a few friends.
The monkey cake turned out MUCH better this time, I was pretty proud of this one. He couldn't figure out why he was stripped down to his diaper with everyone staring at him. He LOVED the balloons on his chair though...in fact, the 1 balloon just finally deflated (thanks to our ceiling fan) yesterday!
A little more sure of what to do with the cake this time around.
And more sure of opening gifts too.
I just love this face!!
All in all I think Jaydon had a great 1st Birthday thanks to our awesome family & friends. I feel so blessed to be related to such kind/caring people & know so great friends to care so much about Jaydon. This little boy doesn't realize how much he's loved...



No comments:

Post a Comment