Yes, I broke down & did it...the mullet is gone.
A couple weeks ago we took Jaydon for his first haircut. I wanted to let it grow out more, hoping for some curls, but it was turning into an unruly mullet & getting matted to his face.
I looked up places online & found Bo's Barber Shop had the best reviews from other parents that took their babies in for first haircuts. I have to say, the reviews were right-the guy did a great job with him.
He started by cutting the obligatory lock of hair for momma...

Then he let Jaydon feel how the clippers vibrated...

And then he got down to business. Jaydon was on my lap the whole time while daddy tried to entertain him to keep him still. I was pretty amazed how well he did.


It's hard to tell in this after photo but his haircut is awesome. He looks like such a big boy now...made me tear up.
The barber gave us a First Haircut certificate & Jaydon got his first lollipop---& yes, I immediately let him have it; I figured he earned it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment