Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Just popping in for a drive by update :)

I'm still in shock that Jaydon is now 5mths old! He's growing so fast & changing more everyday. I love to see what discovery or new thing he will learn with each passing day. First it was his feet, then his "outside" voice, & most recently he's discovered our face/hair/ears.

We started him on cereal Nov 16 & after a not so great reception he's decided he LOVES his organic rice cereal. I have photos & video to post when I get some free time after Thanksgiving. This past Sunday we introduced him to some sweet potatoes that I steamed & pureed for him. After a day & a half of gas & screaming & the start of a rash the sweet potatoes were discontinued...he enjoyed them they just didn't enjoy him I guess.

Jeremy has found out the Army will be moving us to Ft Campbell, KY the beginning of the year! It's where we wanted to go because
1. it's closer to our hometown & family & 2. he already owns a house there.
So out next adventure will be moving our entire house with a 7mth old & 2 dogs on our own :)

We're heading to IL for Thanksgiving & getting Jaydon baptized on the 28th. He'll be baptized in the church where I was baptized nearly 31 yrs ago. I'm just praying he doesn't spit up all over the pastor or in the holy water!!!

1 comment: