I took Jaydon to his 4mth well baby visit & he also got his first vaccination. He weighed 12lb 3oz & was 24 3/8in long. He's in the 7% for his weight & 25% for length...so he's a little guy. The dr thinks the reflux is starting to slow his weight gain. We'll be starting him on "solid" food in a little over a month so hopefully that will help him. I was dreading his first shot so thankfully Jeremy was able to go with us. It was time to eat & nap so we had one unhappy baby on our hands already. It didn't even phase him getting the shot...he was already screaming & crying. I nursed him immediately after & we were good to go. Thankfully he had no reaction at all & just slept more that day.
Then of course it was Halloween. I had bought him this skeleton outfit back in Sept not even thinking it'd be a month before he'd wear it so yea, it was a bit small. So he only wore it a short time. He's such a precious skeleton!
And of courrse the pirate costume. I found it at the PX for $10 & couldn't pass it up. I even had his fall/Halloween pictures taken in it. On Halloween we went with friends to their son's daycare for a fall festival where there was a haunted house. It was geared towards little kids so not scary at all & Jaydon enjoyed it...he just stared at the lifesize skeleton's red glowing eyes & "talked" to it. Then we went on post trick or treating with our friends. I carried our little pirate as he was passed out...possibly from too much rum--in true pirate fashion! Ok not really but hey, we went with it HA Then we had dinner with our friends & hung out. All in all it was a good first Halloween for him considering he's only 4 mths old!!
AWWWWWW! How adorable!
ReplyDelete