I have so many photos of the visit I can't even begin to post them all. One of my favorites is this one of Jaydon & my nephew, Peyton. My sister Jamie found Peytons old baseball uniform sleeper for Jaydon & Peyton has a newer one that fits him so she thought it'd be a cute photo op; and she was right.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
11 hour car rides--
are not one of my favorite things. However, we survived the trip to IL. Jeremy drove the entire way there & back while I entertained a certain someone in the backseat. I'm dreading the trip back to IL in 3 wks...we're adding the dogs to the mix this time.
I have so many photos of the visit I can't even begin to post them all. One of my favorites is this one of Jaydon & my nephew, Peyton. My sister Jamie found Peytons old baseball uniform sleeper for Jaydon & Peyton has a newer one that fits him so she thought it'd be a cute photo op; and she was right.
I have so many photos of the visit I can't even begin to post them all. One of my favorites is this one of Jaydon & my nephew, Peyton. My sister Jamie found Peytons old baseball uniform sleeper for Jaydon & Peyton has a newer one that fits him so she thought it'd be a cute photo op; and she was right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment