As soon as I woke up that morning I took a pregnancy test. Not expecting it to be positive because, well; countless others hadn't been; I was stunned to see a + in the window. Not believing what I was seeing we went & bought 3 more tests. Over the next 2 days I took a total of 7 tests that were all positive...I was convinced then :)
Sunday, October 25, 2009
1 year ago today..
Jeremy awoke to me screaming "holy sh%t, this things positive!!!"
As soon as I woke up that morning I took a pregnancy test. Not expecting it to be positive because, well; countless others hadn't been; I was stunned to see a + in the window. Not believing what I was seeing we went & bought 3 more tests. Over the next 2 days I took a total of 7 tests that were all positive...I was convinced then :)
As soon as I woke up that morning I took a pregnancy test. Not expecting it to be positive because, well; countless others hadn't been; I was stunned to see a + in the window. Not believing what I was seeing we went & bought 3 more tests. Over the next 2 days I took a total of 7 tests that were all positive...I was convinced then :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMy gosh! It's already been a year ( and then some!). That's so funny you took so many test... but I get ya... so many came out negative.. I took at least two each time and never could believe they were positive!!!
ReplyDelete