I see this smiley baby & wonder how life was 9 wks ago without him...I can't even remember now. He consumes every second of my day & night but I wouldn't change a thing. I've had a hard time learning to let some things go & what things really, truly need done & what can wait. I want to spend every minute with this little guy while he's still a baby so I never forget this phase. Yes, it's been difficult with the late night feedings & all the crying (believe me, it's been ALOT too) but I think I'm getting the hang of this mommy stuff & feel more confident everyday. I look at him & think wow, this is how my mom felt about me & how much she loved/loves me. It is a feeling like no other.I will be starting back to work next week; just 1 day a week for the first 2 weeks then 2 days a week after that. I know it's not much but it's enough for me right now LOL I hate the thought of leaving him for a whole 8 hrs a day. Thankfully I have found a babysitter that I trust with him & my other 2 fur babies.
We had Jaydon's 2 mth well baby visit yesterday. We were supposed to get several shots but being the paranoid, anal person I am decided to delay those shots. I've researched the vaccines & feel it's just too much to put in his little body right now. He goes back for his 4 mth visit in October so I might get one shot then...I'm still on the fence & have until then to decide. But he weighed 10lbs even & was 22in long! He's in the 25th percentile for his weight & 60th for length. I was concerned with the weight, especially since he's a breastfed baby, but the dr said it's good & he's gaining weight great. He has reflux & spits up ALOT so we got new medicine to try for that.
He is smiling & cooing more everyday; especially when his daddy is around & talking to him. He's holding his head up good & started trying to stand & push off of us when we're holding him.
Jaydon has several outfits & a bib that says I love mommy or something about mommy. Well, that makes daddy jealous & I found this baseball uniform sleeper at Carter's that says Daddy's All Star so I had to get it LOL Daddy was very happy :)
Jaydon has several outfits & a bib that says I love mommy or something about mommy. Well, that makes daddy jealous & I found this baseball uniform sleeper at Carter's that says Daddy's All Star so I had to get it LOL Daddy was very happy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment