Thursday, August 27, 2009

2 months already?

I took Jaydon for his 2 month well baby visit & he weighed in at 10lbs & 22 in long. The dr said he's just going to be long & lanky--I said like his daddy & sister. Maybe he'll be a basketball then :) But he's growing good & getting enough breastmilk to thrive according to the dr. He still has reflux pretty bad so we've started him on Pepcid in hopes of reducing the acid in his stomach. We didn't get any shots yet because after lots of research & just a gut feeling, I dont' want to introduce the ingridents of the vaccines into his little body yet. I'm debating doing them at either 4 or 6 mths so I guess I have 2 more mths to decide.
At the beginning of August we went to Sears & had photos taken. I wanted a family photo too so here's a couple. We had a coupon & went with the intentions of using the coupon to get so many photos of a pose & the CD with copyrights so we could print our own. Well the CD was $199 so needless to say we got out of there with about 15 sheets of photos & the CD LOL

I went back to work this past Tues. It was THE hardest thing I think I've ever done. Normally I'll just work 2-3 days/wk. I have a babysitter coming to the house to watch him as I didn't want him in daycare catching every little bug that's brought in there. Plus with delaying his vaccines...But the first day was a success. Him & the dogs were all still in one piece ;) & so was the babysitter. I missed him like crazy & felt like a piece of me was missing.

Jeremy is almost in his 2nd month of the Apache & he is doing good. He's flown several times already even. So at this rate & as long as weather cooperates we should be leaving Ft Rucker in Dec/Jan.

1 comment: