Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Photo blog

If his arms aren't swaddled tightly this is how he ends up sleeping. We tried to be creative & I took this photo here at home. By the time it was my turn for pics with him he was too fussy.
This outfit is what he came home from the hospital in & it was too big. Now its almost too small. It will be the first item of clothing he's outgrown!
Here he is with Grandma Polly & Peyton.
And with Grandpa Beau
Great Grandpa Honey & Great Grandma Phyllis
Getting his first bottle on July 19. It killed me as I was worried he would refuse the breast after having a bottle but so far he's going back & forth ok...hes only had a bottle 4 or 5 times though.
Stef & I decided to try him in his Bumbo chair even though he's still a bit small.
















1 comment:

  1. Your little boy is adorable!!! I went back and read some of the blogs I missed. He's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete