Here's a family pic the day before.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
4th of July
We decided to take Jaydon to the Freedom Fest on post for his first 4th of July. It was hot & humid so I was worried about overheating him but by the time the sun went down it cooled off & we were able to lay on our blanket in a diaper & listen to the music & then watch fireworks.
Here's a family pic the day before.
Aunt Stefanie was able to get some awesome pics of the fireworks. Here's one of my favorites.
I was so paranoid the fireworks would be too loud & I'd damage his hearing so I shoved one ear to my chest & covered the other. He seemed to be comfy & like watching the fireworks this way. He eventually fell asleep like this. I should have known some loud noises would be nothing to him as he doesn't even flinch when the dogs bark LOL
Here's a family pic the day before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats! What a beautiful family! I missed you...haven't been around much myself lately. Had a lot going on! Glad to see your beautiful baby and your beautiful family! Congrats again!
ReplyDelete