Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Promotion Time

8 years.
2 deployments.
Numerous classes & TDYs.
3 duty stations. 
The month has finally come for J to promote to Chief Warrant Officer 3.
I couldn't be more proud of him. I know the road hasn't always been easy (in so many ways) & he has busted his butt to get here. He deserves this promotion more than anything!! He provides for our family & handles things at work & is still a fantastic father & we ❤️ him. 

Since he is at a new unit & there is pretty much no one here to do the usual pinning ceremony we decided to surprise him with a little shindig here at home. He wanted the boys to pin him anyway so it was a bit more of a Queen pinning than an Army pinning...messy, chaotic, unorganized & just silly.
Because we can never just have a normal picture...

We got some balloons & decorations & because no party is complete without Super Heroes the boys had to make some Lego decorations.  
Jaydon has been a VBS all week so Jax & I made brownies. Nevermind the little boy fingerprint in the icing...

(I have a video I'll post later)


No comments:

Post a Comment