Wednesday, August 29, 2012

First day of preschool

I have been insanely slacking with this blog.  It seems we've gone non-stop since Jeremy returned home.  I've gotten a PRN job doing xray & CT Scans.  I LOVE being back at work & wish it was PT or a couple days a week instead of as needed.  I've realized how much I missed working (& the paycheck) & the boys really like going to daycare or school, as we call it.  So it's a win win for us all I guess,
 
Last week Jaydon had his first day of pre-school at Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church.  He was SO excited to start "pee-kool".  The night before we read "Llama Llama Misses Mama", laid his clothes out, packed his snack (it's only a half day school) & we just had to do breakfast & pictures the morning of.  PS-his sign says "when I grow up I want to be Captain America"...yep, to only be 3 again & have dreams of being a superhero.
 
I was able to sneak a pic of him walking into his class & one once he was there.  He was shy at first, clinging to my leg, but once he saw the toys, specifically the trains & tracks, he ran off.  I think all the days of daycare helped prep him.  



 

1 comment:

  1. Daniel's kindergarten sign said that he wanted to be a super hero when he grew up! I do hope that our boys do just that, changing the world for good!

    ReplyDelete