Monday, February 20, 2012

WOWZERS


I can't believe it's been almost 6mths since I've updated. Funny how life takes over...with moving twice & being a single parent & getting ready for Jeremy to come home I've been super busy.
But 1 week ago the longest year of my life came to an end. We waited on one of the coldest days in awhile for our hero to come home. We watched him walk off that plane right past us, which was pretty much the most emotional moment of the entire Homecoming.
...besides our first kiss in 346 days!


Our family is complete again!!!
Jeremy hadn't seen Jaxon since he was 7 days old. Skype & me sending pictures doesn't quite show the "real" Jax or the "real" Jeremy to Jax so Jaxon was pretty interested in daddy. He kept touching his face & just staring at him. He's still adjusting to having a man in the house & letting Jeremy soothe him but they are becoming fast buddies. And Jaydon is beyond happy to have is best friend back.
As thrilled as I am to have an extra set of hands now I can't wait to live as a family of 4 for the first time & have my best friend back.
And as soon as all the Army gear is out of the way I promise to post pictures of the house. I figured I'd better let him see it first :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I love this post! Welcome Home Jeremy!! Shannon, I don't know how you did it! Selling a house, building a house, having a baby, moving twice... you amaze me! I can't wait to see pics of the new house! I'm so glad Jaxon is adjusting well to daddy!!

    ReplyDelete