Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Our 'new" house & the guest bathroom remodel

As most of you know Jeremy owned this house at Ft Campbell before going to flight school at Ft Rucker. He let his roommate rent the house while we were at Rucker. Unfortunately, after years of neglect (on both parts) & renters that didn't take care of it, the house just wasn't livable for a 7mth old baby & us. Thanks to my awesome & talented father-in-law we got a "new" house to move into.

I just have one disclaimer regarding the BEFORE photos::
**These were taken when the renters lived here--these are NOT our belongings/decor/housekeeping abilities** and this isn't even the house at it's worst!! I don't think it had been cleaned since we left in July 2007 so it was pretty digusting. Also, they had several dogs that chewed the trim & tore up the carpet & lineloum.

This is the Guest bathroom. We didn't really change the layout but the tub surround, toilet, & vanity are all new. We replaced the flooring & I had him add the beadboard. We picked out the color based on the shower curtain but once I saw it on the wall I was VERY unsure of it; I thought it might be too bright. But once we had it set up I absoutely love it!

BEFORE

AFTER

2 comments:

  1. OMG I Love love love it!! I want to see pictures of the rest of the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sal did a good job photoshopping that! i still love that curtain

    ReplyDelete