3 months ago Jaydon entered our lives & things haven't been nor never will be the same again.
I expected things to change but not quite this much. My life is completely consumed with this little being (Jeremy's is too but also with flight school). Everything revolves around him & feedings & naptime. We time leaving the house to right after he eats, diaper bags are always packed, I always have a diaper & wipes in my purse for when I don't feel like lugging the diaper bag on short trips, a burp cloth is always in arms reach, a binky goes anywhere we go-even if it's just upstairs, I usually smell like spit up...and you know what? I wouldn't have it any other way!!! It's an amazing yet overwhelming feeling to know we are responsible for this child. We are responsible for turning him into a gentleman & preparing him for the complicated world awaiting him.
Jaydon is "talking" to us more everyday. He does still have reflux but few episodes that hurt & make him cry so his colic is getting better too, finally. We can put him in his chair or the swing for a bit & he entertains himself; talking to his toys or hitting & kicking them. He smiles not only when he sees us but when he hears our voice. I absoutely adore his smile & laugh, they brighten any day. He's starting to enjoy tummy time & not just lay there sucking his hand & crying. He's holding his head high & even getting cocky enough with it to "talk" to us while doing so.
OK-on to the 3mth photo. That's what you all are here for anyway right? Daddy dressed him & I added the hat. I have a hat obsession that Jaydon hasn't learned to appreciate yet. That's for another blog though :) Here's my little rocker baby:

He is sooooooo stinkin' adorable... and I am SO PROUD OF YOU for working through that reflux. What a tough mommy job! <3
ReplyDelete